Thursday, February 18, 2010

Guitar World / Revolver shoot

Out of the blue I got a call from the photo director for Guitar World / Revolver magazine in NYC. My assignment was to photograph producer Jason Suecof from Charred Walls of the Damned for the "Tune Up" section of the magazine. Since Jason's partner Richard Christy lives in NYC the plan was to merge two photographs into one. My challenge was to match the lighting exact to what the photographer in NYC had done.

To my surprise Richard won Studdering John's job with Howard Stern, which is why he's up in NYC.

Upon arriving at their studio in Sanford, I was greeted by Jason and immediately felt at home. The studio I set up in was a bit on the small side. Especially for shooting "high - key" lighting.

This is what we came up with:

Tune-Ups_MAR2.indd


Rec0586

_CAA8670

facebook

0 comments: