Tuesday, April 28, 2009

On location at Bok towers with Fused Fashion

Every time I get asked to work with Tammara from Fused Fashion and Sunha Fajardo Art of Beauty I jump at the opportunity, even if I have no idea what I'm getting into.

The approach to this shoot was to capture a past and present masked theme inspired from the Marie Antoinette era. For a location I chose Bok towers due to its beautiful gardens and great scenery.

Caught up in the idea.. like a rookie... I forgot to call the gardens prior to our shoot to ask permission to shoot there. Naturally on shoot day it didn't take long before administration caught on to what we were doing and asked us to pay a $150 location fee of which we narrowed down to $50. Who would of thought I'd get charged a location fee way out in Haines City!

Here is what we came up with:

bok-(8)


bok-(57)





facebook

0 comments: